Friday 12 September 2014

Kisu Interact Club 2014-2015.

Hello Inter actors,

My name is Cybille Ishimwe and i am the new president of the Interact Club at Kampala International School. I was a member of the interact club last year and this year the Interact club nominated me to be their president. Some of the things that i would like to achieve this year as president is to identify our club member's skills interests, and harness harness them in club projects. In addition to that I would like to work to ensure that the club activities and service projects are successfully promoted and carried out. lastly to delegate responsibility to help other members of the club develop their leadership skills. As inter-actors our main goal is to illuminate and help lives of those who are in need. I look forward to working with our team members this year.

Cybille Ishimwe

No comments:

Post a Comment